Friday 30 January 2009

it got worse

i woke up this morning and thought that my sickness was gone. it was still 7am so i changed, grabbed my trainers and went out to jog. so i jogged! hehe.. it has been a long time since i jogged around my area. so, i jogged and jogged and spotted a small netball court. i went there, stretched a little bit and then, i did suicides!!!!!!!!!!! hehe it was fun. but tiring!!!!! and that was only a 'small' netball court. apatah lagi kalau a real basketball court! mati tia kali. haha i blame my health and my weight for this.

i walked home, took a shower and tadaaa my flu got worse. well, the headache is kind of gone, sort of. but my nose just wont stop running! Now i sound like 'Nanny Fine'. hahaha

it was the lousiest workout ever. i couldnt even do push-ups and sit-ups after jogging. what a waste of energy. haha.. i'll jog when im feeling better.

my actual reason to go out was to breathe in the fresh air. i forgot the fresh air in brunei is the smell of carbon monoxide from car exhausts. made my breathing much more worse. damn air pollution. haha But who am i to say that? as soon as i turn 18 and get my driver's license, i'll probably drive a car too. or ride a Harley. haha dalam mimpi ku saja tu ehh, unless my uncle wants to give me his. bah angan-angan si Nureen ani. haha. so i think i'll also be one of the air polluters too. no question about it.

oh well.. we'll see. okay i need to makan ubat. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment