Saturday 21 February 2009

what i've been up to

well.. its been a while since i updated something here.. okay. My tests were Okay. I got 'okay' grades, none that got me want to kill myself. HAHA. im actually proud of my grades because they've improved! awesome. hehe.

Hmm.. i've been going to my friend's place everyday for a week now. Sleeping, talking about our miserable situations and most importantly, trying to finish our History Projects!!!! haha. i think its finished now.. i think. haha.

I have nothing more to say now.. oh! my cousin flew to Australia the other day. He'll be studying there for god knows how long.. so im bored now at home. because whenever we meet up we'd go, "Lets go to coffee bean!" or "lajutah jalan!" haha.. we both are always trying to figure out a way to get out of the house. So i dont have anyone to bring me to coffee bean now if we cousins get together.. boringgg... My friend, Manda, and I actually drew small stick people on post-its about my cousin's life in Brunei and how its going to be in Australia. They're funny drawings. sadly, i forgot to take pictures of them. they really are funny. we couldnt stop laughing while drawing them. haha.

bah thats all i got in my mind. nothing more. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment