Sunday 7 June 2009

To Bits and Pieces.

I miss my annoyingly dysfunctinal friend. siapa nah? FAUZI lah! who else? haha.
I also miss my other friend friend friend forever and ever that i love. FARHAN! hehe.
I also to the very miss my bestfriend to the maximum. AMAL AQILAH ARIFFIN! huhu.
Last but not least, i miss my ABANG AUSTRALIA! He's coming home soon! hopefully. Home! Soon!

I Love You all to bits!
Fauzi, have fun with your new lifestyle. i dont care what you do as long as you're happy.
Farhan, i hope things work out so you can be happy and i can tease you around.
Qilah, i havent seen you for ages! where you been girl? whatever you're up to, hope you're happy.
Abang Australia, there arent enough words to tell you how much i miss you. and you better be happy! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment