Tuesday 15 March 2011

2011

ITS A NEW DAY 
ITS A NEW WORLD
ITS A NEW LIFE!!!

I just realised that i havent made a 'Happy New Year' post. im not gonna do it now btw because thats just pointless being almost 4 months late. LOL. if you read my old posts, you can see that my happy new year post is always late.every year. ahwell, story of my life. no?

well, lets see.. a lot of things have changed since 1st January. and let me tell you something, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW! SERIOUSLY, i thought i was happy then, with ..., but now im so much happier! why you ask? because ive never felt more closer to Allah than i am now. i am at peace. :)

p/s: i am no longer with ...... so lets just ignore the old posts. kthnxbye. :)
p/p/s: i'd like to keep the posts anyway to remind me of what happened. whether good or bad. kthnxbye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment