Wednesday 8 April 2009

I want I want

I want to post photos here.. but im so malas now.. nanti tah saja..

What else do i want? Oh! I want to watch iRobot! we're watching it tomorrow in GP class! i cant wait!!!! Will Smith bah tu! and Shia LaBeouf! but he still looks a bit kanak2 there. but no matter. Will Smith ada. so okay lah. Thats why I cant wait to watch it!!!! hehe.. im just so excited now.. *giggles*

I also want Abang Australia to come home! come home soon ah...

I want to drive jua! but im still young, so i cant. well, legally speaking la.. kalau ilegally manasaja.. hahah! pandai pun inda. yatah I want to belajar..

I want to buy a car ehh. but i'll need years of savings tu ehh mun kan buy a car. with my own money lagi tu! angan angan bnar siNureen ani.. biar tia bah. keep the imagination wild wah. if no imagination mati karang. haha. over tia nah.

oh alright. i'll go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment