Sunday 2 August 2009

AUGUST!!!

Its August!!!!! hmm... time seems to be passing by so quickly.. 23 more days to my birthday! 18! i cant wait! hehe.. i just want to get my driving license wa.. so that i can go to the dentist first thing in the morning without having to disturb my dad.. and so that i can go to the gym without having to ask for rides from people.. and so that i can just go out without worrying about who to send me and pick me up and all that... its just so tiring wa to be worrying about things like that..

Anywayyyy....... i think i had the best day today! hehe.. school was okay as usual. oh but let me start from before i went to sleep last night. So i went to sleep around 1.30am i think.. had some things to do so yea.. then my dad woke me up at 6am. we were supposed to go before 6am because babah had a golf thing, im not sure what, but its about the Golf Asian Tour kali.. but we woke up at 6am so nda jadi lah.. in the end, we went from home at 7.15am. HAHA. and i was all ready an hour before that! pacahh... so i was sleepy but 1st period psychology was fun so i snapped out of it. then i had fun during PS. Mirul became a human torch. Me, Yasri, Nis, Waie, Duan, Mujib, Wazien, Shaa were there to witness it! but we ouldnt really see the fire because it wasnt dark.. but Yasri and I heard the flame go out! it was Awesomus Prime!!! hehe.. other classes were fine until last class, history, from 1-2.30pm .because i became sleepy and fell asleep most of the class. heh.

Then, i went home, i ate, i took a nap and then i took a shower and got ready for a tahlil at my nenek's cousin's place. oh yea, i just remembered that i was supposed to go out but i couldnt find anyone to accompany me. everybody else had plans so i went tahlil instead. After tahlil, me, my sisters, brother and dad went to Bandar! because it was the last day right so yea.. Now this is where my day turned from GOOD to THE BEST! hahaha. okay so i went to bandar and i knew who were going to be there but i did not expect to bump into them. So as i was walking, i saw them! the group i secretly wanted to 'accidentally' bump into. haha.

Then i saw him! i saw him! ohhhh... how good he looked. made me wonder if i really really broke his heart. a heart so pure, so innocent.. he looked happy to be with his friends.. if only i had the courage to face him... i dont think he saw me but me seeing him was good enough. just looking at him made me smile. it brought back good memories. my heart suddenly felt so light like it had never gone through what it had just gone through... i think his friends saw me though.. being able to talk about him to his friends is good enough. they probably knew that i was happy to see him. i was. i actually was. i was HAPPY to see him. hehe.. =) and i know how much people would approve of him more.. but things are just complicated. even though im the one who makes it complicated. still... But im happy just looking at him. i smiled all the way after seeing him.

BUT the one thing that really made my day was the closing. even a simple conversation with the person i love would make my stomach flutter, my heart skip a beat. the adrenaline rush was just so amazing i wish it would never stop. hmmmmmm... if only we could really work things out, we'd be just fine.. i guess its just too hard to make it work. with the distance, the seriousness.. how we could let a few bad things forget tonnes of good things i dont know... if its meant to be then its meant to be.

Sigh... okay, Goodnight Loser. because you're an awesome loser. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment