Saturday 8 August 2009

Betrayal

You see, people like YOU shouldnt even deserve to be called a FRIEND. 'friends' who come and go shouldnt be called friends. But you see, the thing is, its different with you. YOU are my Best Friend. how can i say these things about you. i cant even begin to say bad things about you. inda ku sampai hati bah! If you could only see you now.. I bet my life you would know how wrong your actions were. but thats only an 'if'.
You're my BestFriend. i will always stand by you through ups and downs, thick and thin. we've gone through lots of things together. I'll just have to wait for you to snap out of it. I'd say 'dont you come running to me asking for a shoulder to cry on when things dont go the way you thought it would!' but i know i will never say that. because im your bestfriend. how can i? i guess i can wait till you get your mind thinking straight again. it usually does. then i would just have to pretend that i've been the one who made things complicated, not you. thast just the way it goes. you're too fragile for me to let you know the truth. i just cant bear to do it.

You see what a loyal friend i am? even when you hurt my feelings when you said those things, i still stand by you. i still say you're my bestfriend even when you did and said things a bestfriend shouldnt do or say. but if you feel that 'that other person' is more important to you than i am, then i hope you're making the right choice. i only want you to be happy. because if things dont go right, i know how much that would hurt you. and i dont want to see you get hurt. once was enough. No matter what happens, i'll be here for you. even after everything thats happened. Because we're bestfriends.



I'll always be there.

In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling sad,
You can count on me.

I will give you a wink,
until you smile,
Give you a hug,
and stand by your side.

I'll be there for you till the end,
I'll always and forever be your Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment