Sunday 13 September 2009

Thank You? Yes, Thank You.

I've been meaning to post something about this ages ago but i was so busy i didnt have time to go on the internet. so yea... Anyways, this post is a THANK YOU! post especially for Fauzi Samat! hehe.. why? because i just realised that i actually spent my birthday (yes, on the day itself) with Fauzi. haha.. we went to HuaHo and kami SHOPPING! eh! jangan lupa belikan aku kasut di Charles and Keith yang ku tunjukkan kau ahh. hahah.. so yea, thank you Fauzi for spending the day with me. you know my situation jua kan about the 'girlfriends' thing. hehe..
okay thats all i have to say i guess. well, maybe for now. hehe.. =) Thanks Zie.

Love,
Feah. xoxo

P/S: i hunted for pictures of us and here's what i found. its not much. heh.

macam bahagia kami atuu... HAHAHA



ani nah gambar mu yang ku suka.. hehe..


hmmm... i just felt like uploading this. good times. =)


awww... and look at all the girls around you who loves you.. haha
and i think kau keberatan because i sat on your lap. hahah


you're so baik to me you even want to urut me.. HAHA



I like this picture tapi kau nda liat the camera..




That's all Folks!

P/P/S: I Love You Fauzi. thank you for being there for me whenever i need you. you know i care about you. even though you annoy me sometimes. =D but i know thats just a show you put on. hehe.. =p

With lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses, Feah. your long lost friend who is always baik to you when other people arent. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment