Wednesday 17 March 2010

confessions of a broken-hearted

okay, so im not gonna delete anything. i just want to say a few things about it.

i guess i was a little bit wrong. well, wrong isnt the word, more like my fault, my bad. i never meant to hurt anybody. i didnt do things intentionally. if im not mistaken i was just depressed at the time. i was feeling a lot of things. i was moody, bummed, i felt left out, isolated... i just got caught by the moment. i guess thats what made me say all those things. i didnt think that it would hurt anybody's feelings. i didnt think it would make someone think something thats unlikely.

i guess what im trying to say is that im sorry for causing such hurt to some people. i never meant to do such things. i just want you to know that i do appreciate my friends, my new friends. I LOVE YOU ALL. we have a totally different connection. good different. and i shouldnt have compared it to anything else.
i hope things will go back to normal.i hope we can just forget about what happened. dont look back. just keep moving forward. and i also hope i can control what i say. or better yet, i'll tell my new friends what i feel. i'll share so they undersatnd what im going through. hopefully, they'll do the same things too.

i didnt want to delete my previous posts because from there we can learn what happened and we can understand and we can make sure it wont happen again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment