Friday 12 March 2010

where has all the enthusiasm gone?

okay i have a late post to post up. you'll see after this but let me explain first. i just remembered that i used to post up pictures and say a few words whenever my friends' birthdays come up. so yea its 2010 and im gonna start doing that again. my next post is a late birthday post. well, thats the story of my life. im always late for something.im only not late when im enthusiastic about something. which only shows that im not enthusiastic about this birthday post. you'll read it in my explanation in the next post. dont worry. sighhh so basically, i want to post it up but im not enthusiastic about it. with whats been going on lately, i rarely feel enthusiastic about anything anymore. so..... faham faham lah sendiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment