Tuesday 23 November 2010

tell me bout it.

hello. i havent been blogging for a while now.. i guess ive just been busy with exams and all.. but really, i just dont feel like sharing anything.. so maybe i should blog now.. since i have no better things to do at the moment.

So exams over now.. i returned all my books and folders to my tutors. i only have this one library book to return. it was due in january but i keep on forgetting so its way way way overdue now. i gotta pay something like $30 i think. do you think they'd hunt me down if i dont return the book? hmm.. hey i didnt say i was gonna do it, its just an idea. hehe. Well, now that thats done, i have to think about my courses, university choices, personal statement, UCAS, CV, etc. i still cant decide! i need help from my career's teacher. :( Thursday is the whole personal statement workshop at school so i might have extra help. i might wanna start photocopying all my certificates tomorrow so i can get it stamped soon.. i wonder if Yan's busy...maybe he could accompany me... yeah..

Then i have the whole adventure club meeting for the extreme challenge and orientation.. then im also volunteering in the Rediscover Brunei race thingy.. sooo may things to do.. want to see how full my schedule is? hmmm... lets see..
25th November- PersonalStatement workshop & Adventure club meeting
27th November- Go to Maktab Sains to set up booths and get t-shirts for Rediscover Brunei
28th November- Rediscover Brunei SHOWTIME!!!
30th November- appreciation dinner for the volunteers.
4th December- Adventure Club Extreme Challenge
.........i also have the adv club orintation in dec but i cant remember the date & also BDAC Lestari life skills training in Dec. then i have my own vacation for a bit.
after that, i need to start my work attachment, get a part time job to earn money, volunteer at HRD for the next UK exhibition. on top of that i also need to start hitting the gym as well as continuing my TaeKwon Do training.. SO LITTLE TIME, SO MUCH TO DO!

I NEED TO START PLANNING MY DAYS! ITS GONNA BE HECTIC! :( okay enough whining about my busy days. i guess thats all for now. will blog again soon. promise. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment