Thursday 25 November 2010

Workshop

i went to school today for the UCAS, PS workshop thingy and i stayed in the lecture room from 9am-12.15pm. WOW! i dont how i couldve stayed in there that long.. but yeah.. it was useful for me.. my friends ditched me though. haha they werent interested at all so i had to stay in the lecture by myself. 

since i spent my the whole morning in the lecture room, i didnt get to talk to Wiyah, Fee, Bash and Qilly.. :( well, i did talk to Qilly early in the morning before we went in the lecture.... so i guess its mostly the other three.. BIBI, on the other hand, has gone all MIA on us all. or maybe just me. haha entah. VICHE! >:(

*sigh* i wanna spend more time with the girls.. ive always been out with the boys and i need my girl time! i spent most of last year with the boys and i forgot how fun it is to hangout with the girls.. now with the new girls, i would just love for us all to get together and just have some girl time.. but entah..

Anyways, Sufyan sent me home tadi. he said 'oh your parents nada?' cos my car wasnt in the garage. so i said, 'no lah. my dad sja kerja, my mum ada..' then when i knocked on the door and waited for like 10 minutes, i realised they all mustve gone out. even my mum. -__- so Sufyan was right. again -_-" why is he always right nowadays? haha im always right, he's always wrong. but nowadays he's always right bah..i guess its a sign. i sign to show that i should listen to other people too... haha KARMA! maybe? :p hehe i love my boy :) okay uhh... sidetracked. HAHA. so yeah, fortunately my neighbourhood is my nenek's, my aunts' place so i went to my aunts place to wait there till my parents come home. just as i reached their door and pressed the doorbell, i see my car zooming in my direction! HOORAH! naik kereta ke rumah terus... and we lived happily ever after. NATTT. the end.

okay bye. thats all for now. PEACE OUT (:

No comments:

Post a Comment