Wednesday 27 April 2011

Ferreals?

Really? Really?? i dont get it. okay ive gone crazy. talking to myself. anyways...

yknow ive always thought people who asks me personal questions are kind of invading my privacy. my personal space. like it makes me go "mind your own business okaysss!!!" 

but now that i really think about it, you cant really expect people to just come up to you and immediately rant about their thoughts and feelings and problems and happiness. right? 

i dont know if this makes me bimbotic or stupid  or just 'slow' (LOL) but i guess people have to ask you to know how youre doing. whats going on in your life. are you okay or not..yeah. thats gotta be it.

forgive me if i look like i dont care. im not good with this. this social interaction. i guess after what happened it made it harder for me to become close with people and open up. 

and you know what? yes, these 'people' im talking about are my friends. theyre my friends but i still feel that im not close enough with them. i feel that im still not trustworthy enough for them to tell me anything. hence, i dont ask them things. hence, it makes me look like i dont care. therefore, the distant feelings. 
please forgive me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment