Monday 4 April 2011

'Twas the night...

That night was da' bomb! LOL. I had so much fun. Although, i do feel a little bit guilty but uh... yeahhh. okay. lol. the only downside of the whole night was the first band sucked.they sucked balls! hahahaha okay they sucked. they sang slow lovey dovey songs and most of us just wanted up-beat songs to dance around to yknow.. well, thats not really the downside, the MAJOR DOWNSIDE of the night was not having my two baby girls there with me! Bibi Hasnan and Bashirah Maidin! a song came on, one we used to sing all the time, and i got excited to sing along to it and i was hoping these two girls to sing with me but then i remembered they weren't there. :( LOSERS! hehe. kidding. love you two. :p i bet we would've danced without a care in the world. like we did that one time at that dinner. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MISSED OUT ON THAT! >:( okay i want to cry like dis. :( hehe well, now i just cant wait to see you girls. we should really have a sleepover. we need to catch up and cry and laugh and cry and laugh over and over again. LOL. <3

anyways, i wish all my girls were there.. we were also missing Hanna and Wiyah! If all my girls were there, i would've had a crazier night. that night would've been more than da'bomb! lol.

I MISS YOU GIRLS ALLLOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment